Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Primary Teacher at an all-through SEN school based in Ealing. The school has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and caters for students with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) as well as other complex needs. The successful Primary Teacher will start in September 2018, with a view of going permanent for the right candidate.
About the Role
- Primary Teacher role to begin in September 2018 with a view of going permanent
- Small class sizes (around 8 – 10 students)
- Lots of support staff in each class
- Daily rate starting from £130 depending on experience
About the School
- All-through SEN school based in Ealing
- Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
- Pupils are aged between 4 – 22 years
- All students have a statement of Special Educational Needs
- Caters for students on the autism spectrum and other complex needs
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Must have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Must have strong behaviour management skills
- Previous experience of working with students with ASD
- Knowledge of Makaton/PECs (desirable)
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
- Committed to safeguarding and the welfare of children and young people
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NVC38993.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.