Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher for our elite client school located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This independent school enjoys a long-standing reputation of excellence and offers a broad range of academic and co-curricular programs. This exciting opportunity will be commencing in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Teaching a Year 3 class
- Full time, Temporary 12-month contract
- Position to commence in January 2018
- Pastoral duties as required
About the School:
- Convenient Upper North Shore of Sydney location and easily accessible by public transport
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- New Junior School classrooms constructed in 2017
- Vast recourses and state-of-the art facilities
- A commitment to professional growth for all teachers
- Forward thinking teaching methods to instil an excitement and eagerness to learn in each student
- High commendation for the quality and depth of the curriculum offered across the school
- Excellent staff amenities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T’s & C’s apply)
- Be a qualified and experience Primary Teacher (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1712-524056SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1712-524056SM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.