Applications are invited for the following vacancies at a non-selective co-educational Islamic School, located in Sydney's Western suburbs. This school is committed to pursuing academic excellence, and enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers a great environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and leadership. Parents and the local community are encouraged to support the school through participation in school programs and ongoing provision of additional school support.
About the Role:
• Numerous Primary Teaching roles as School is expanding (year groups flexible)
• Full-time, Temporary role
• Position commencing 28th January 2020
• 12 month contract, with view to become permanent
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Possess a Primary teaching background
• Be suitably qualified with a Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
• Provide current and relevant teaching references
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542073BA – Bethany.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542073SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).