Teacher - Full-time - Required from April 2018
Interview Date: Thursday 1st February 2018
Are you an ambitious teacher ready for the next step in your teaching career? We are looking for a highly effective classroom practitioner to teach within Key Stage 2 (initially). This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and ambitious teacher to join our dedicated staff team.
We have a highly supportive Senior Leadership Team and we will offer the successful applicant bespoke training to support you on your career path, making this position suitable for newly qualified and experienced teachers alike.
To join us you will need to be:
• An inspiring and motivated teacher
• Committed to excellence, inclusion and high expectations
• Highly effective in the planning, delivery and evaluation of all lessons
• An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
• Able to foster and maintain a positive relationship with pupils, colleagues and parents. We are always looking to support and develop our staff through CPD so there are plenty of opportunities available for career progression.
All of our teachers are provided with a laptop and access to other necessary resources. In addition to PPA we provide additional non-contact time for assessment and moderation to support you to manage your workload.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please contact the Head Teacher, Miss E McIntosh at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment to visit our school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.