St Joseph’s Primary School, Wee Waa
(A part-time position may be considered)
A vacancy exists for a fully qualified Primary Teacher at St Joseph’s Primary School, Wee Waa, the commencement date is negotiable and concludes on 20 December 2019.
- Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
- Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
- Demonstrates a high standard of competency and proficiency in leading student learning within a 21st century contemporary learning environment;
- Ability to deliver authentic and engaging Religious Education;
- Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a member of a student centred Catholic Professional Learning Community;
- Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
- Demonstrates a high standard of IT competency in leading and engaging learners;
- Working With Children Check Clearance.
For further details about the positions contact the Principal, Alistair Stewart on (02) 6795 4038 or email email@example.com
A ‘Teacher Application Form’ must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/ . Applications that do not include the CSO ‘Teacher Application’ form will not be accepted.
Please email or post application form, including a letter of application, addressing the essential criteria and outlining your suitability for the position, which will include nominated referees to the Principal, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 3 pm Thursday 14 February 2019
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.