Smart Teachers is recruiting for Primary Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers to work in schools across the London Borough of Brent. Smart Teachers has long standing relationships with many schools and we work to provide a high calibre of classroom teachers. We have a high volume of day to day supply bookings which is ideal for those who are looking for casual supply work.
About the Role
· Primary Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers
· Working on a day to day and short term basis at schools in Brent
· Supply work across nursery to year 6
· Flexible work options
· Ongoing supply, can lead to long term roles for the right candidate
· Providing supply cover within primary settings
· From £125 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
· Majority of schools with Ofsted rated, ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’
· Work available in local authority and Independent schools
· Constant support from your dedicated consultant
· Great transport links to local schools to ensure traveling is kept to a minimum
· Schools across Brent
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Have recent classroom experience as a qualified teacher within the last two years
· Must have the right to work in the UK
· Be willing to travel at least 30/40 minutes
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXTA0000.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.