Smart Teachers is recruiting for Primary Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers to work within a range of schools in Tower Hamlets.
We work with a number of primary schools throughout the borough who have day-to-day, long term, and permanent requirements. Our schools require skilled Primary Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers who are flexible in their approach and can work to achieve excellent results within a small amount of time.
Working with Smart Teachers enables you to gain invaluable experience in a range of settings, giving you the opportunity to develop your existing skills, and learn new and innovative teaching and behaviour management methods. Supply teaching enables you to have a work/life balance that suits you. Supply teaching puts you in the ‘control seat’ where you can say when and where you teach. As well as immediate vacancies, we also have vacancies in January and September, so we can help you prepare for your next career move.
About the Role
· Primary Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers
· Full time, part time and flexible roles available
· Up to £160 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Easily accessible supportive primary schools
· Tower Hamlets based
In order to be considered for this role, Primary Teachers / KS1 Teachers / KS2 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· OS-trained teachers and NQTs welcome to apply
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference DXF4069.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.