Smart Teachers is recruiting for Primary Teachers for schools in Lambeth and neighbouring areas. We have a constant flow of roles available for Primary Teachers on a temporary, short term and long term basis. Supply work is ideal if you are looking for flexible and adaptable work around the days you are available.
About the roles available:
• Primary Teachers
• Full time / part time working hours
• Daily supply, short term and long term contracts
• Working with primary schools in Lambeth
• Competitive daily rate from £130
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Primary Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree from overseas with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number TZM2407L.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.