Vision for Education is looking to appoint a qualified Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary schools in and around the Boston area. This is a temporary position on a day to day basis with the possibility of longer term bookings for the right candidate.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative primary team, the Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering 1:1 support to students whilst also providing general classroom support.
This primary school is looking for a committed and successful the Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Primary Teaching Assistant TA) position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an primary environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
As the successful Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) and as a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a qualified Primary Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Rachael in our Lincolnshire branch.