Smart Teachers is recruiting for Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs to work in the London Borough of Haringey. The ideal candidate will be able to work with whole classes, small groups and on a 1:1 basis and have experience working with SEN pupils. The school are offering full time Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs roles, starting after Easter break (April 2019) on a shift pattern (07.00am to 14.00pm, or 11.00am to 18.00pm).The school is a community driven, Church of England primary, boasting a friendly and well established team. Children are offered a wealth of extra-curricular activities in order to encourage and challenge pupils academically and socially.
About the Roles
• Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs
• London Borough of Haringey
• Full time position – approximately 33 hours a week
• Shifts available – 07.00-14.00 or 11.00-18.00
• Easter 2019 start
• Up to £80 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
• Part of a small federation of school (3 Faith Schools)
• Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
• Thrive on teamwork – looking for a teacher who is a team player
• Committed to furthering professional development
• Close to public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven TA experience in the last two years
• SEN experience beneficial but not essential
• Minimum 6 weeks’ experience in a UK classroom
• Obtain referees from all employment in the last two years
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXF6745.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.