£60-£65 a day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: A Teaching Assistant Certificate or equivalent
Vision for Education are looking to appoint a Primary Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and work in a local Widnes Primary School. The role will commence immediately.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the Primary Teaching Assistant will focus on providing general classroom support for a class of children, with 1:1 assistance needed as well.
This pleasant two-form entry Primary school is seeking a committed and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join their dynamic learning delivery team. The school has had recent successes in Ofsted inspections and were praised for their strong and supportive senior leadership team. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the Primary Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller focus groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have a fun and friendly approach inside and outside the classroom.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant (TA) / Learning Support Assistant (LSA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Adam on 0151 363 2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org