Smart Teachers is recruiting for experienced Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs in Hammersmith and Fulham to help support children across EYFS, KS1 and/or to KS2. Smart Teachers is an agency apart of the TES Global group who encourage a desire to learn, a will to succeed and confidence in one's ability to make the most of every opportunity. We work with mainstream, independent and nursery schools throughout the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham. Ideally the preferred Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs will be available for immediate interview with view to start ASAP or January 2018. The Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs will be able to commit to working on a supply basis for the remainder of the academic year and beyond in schools across London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.
About the Role
· Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs
· Teaching Assistants covering EYFS, KS1 and KS2
· Ability to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
· Daily rate starting from £65
· Various primary schools across London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
In order to be considered for this role, the Primary Teaching Assistants / Primary TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have proven experience working with students in a UK-based primary classroom
· Hold a bachelor degree or diploma is preferred, however not essential
· Be an outstanding team player and able to liaise with teachers, students and parents
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ4567.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.