A school in Stoke has asked us to find a Full time Teaching Assistant for the upcoming academic year. The school is a two form entry that has been graded ‘good’ by Ofsted. The school aims to create an environment in which all of the children are encouraged to develop their skills and talents in a variety of ways and to the best of their abilities.
This position will start from October half term or Christmas and the school. You will work with an experienced Teacher, providing general classroom assistance and working on a 1:1 basis and with small groups. The Year 5 class is well behaved and has 25 pupils within the class.
To apply for this position you must be Level 3 qualified and have recent, relevant experience.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant TA qualifications (e.g Level 3 in Classroom Support)
· Have recent classroom experience as a TA or Teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Stacey Arrowsmith today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.