Smart Teachers are searching for inspired Australian and New Zealand educators to apply for a Year 5 teacher position in Hornchurch, East London. This full time Year 5 class teaching position is available for an Easter 2020 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2020/21, which could lead to a generous offer of permanent placement. The school are eager to appoint a caring and committed individual who has the ability to manage behaviour and hit the ground running! The successful candidate will have experience in teaching Year 5, and will be responsible for the learning and success of all pupils, ensuring students are treated with mutual respect. In return, the school actively encourage professional development through training and developmental opportunities.
About the Role:
- Year 5 Class Teacher
- Easter until the end of the academic year
- Manage behaviour
- Experience teaching Year 5 required
- Responsible for the learning and success of all pupils
- Temporary / Permanent
- $275 - $360 AUD per day - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
About the school:
- ‘Good’ Ofsted, the UK's governing body for standards in education
- Caring and nurturing environment for both teachers and staff
- CPD provided
- Based in Hornchurch, East London
- Good behaviour
In order to be considered for this role, the Class Cover Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Graduate Teachers and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are applying from Australia or New Zealand please email your resume to email@example.com quoting job reference number GXS0702Y5TTJSKYB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.