ADNOC Schools are currently seeking a Principal for their flagship campus in Abu Dhabi commencing September 2018. The school is now managed and operated by Aldar Academies, the premier education provider in Abu Dhabi. This is a large school of 3,500 students set on an attractive site on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi. It is divided into three campuses: male, female and elementary teaching the full age range from KG to G12. This would be an ideal role for a strategic thinking principal with a firm grasp of how to improve teaching and learning. The school provides a good standard of education but now requires strong leadership to move it from ‘good to great’. Candidates must be committed to working in partnership with the local community and develop ways to engage with parents and forge effective partnerships with them.
ADNOC Schools, in line with the UAE government's pioneering initiatives, aims to become a premier school in the region; graduating highly competent, socially responsible citizens and future national leaders.
- Strategic direction and development of the three schools
- Provide inspiring and purposeful leadership for the staff and students
- To develop a robust school improvement plan founded in a secure understanding of data and classroom observation
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the schools and the quality of teaching and learning
- Continue to maintain an environment that promotes and secures good teaching, effective learning, high standards of achievement and good behaviour.
- Develop and maintain effective links with the community including business and industry, to extend the curriculum and enhance teaching and learning
- Improve the existing system for the management of staff performance, incorporating target setting and individual development plans
- Continue to develop an organisation in which all staff recognise that they are accountable for the success of the school
The schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- NPQH or Master in Education
- BA Degree
- Minimum of 10 years of leadership experience with continuous service
- Understand the right relationship between Board and Principal; expect to be held accountable, and manage this key relationship in a clear and transparent way
The successful candidate will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copy of passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. In the CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees and send to Andrea Laki, Head of Recruitment email: email@example.com.
ADNOC Schools, Sas Al Nakhl Campus ( Abu Dhabi)