At RISE, we ensure that the child feels as comfortable as he/she does at home. At the same time, we strike a balance by maintaining the discipline of a school. In the process, the child is able to discover his/her skills and talent as he/she is not intimidated by the environment. We offer four programs that are developmentally appropriate and foster all round development with an integral approach, helping your child grow physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially. Our curriculum is packed with real- world, concrete, sensory experience where the young learners can touch, see, taste, hear and smell, thereby striking an interesting balance between learning and playing.
The Principal is accountable to the Board of Directors for the professional leadership, strategic direction and operational management of the school, in order to ensure that the aims and objectives of the Board and the school are implemented in accordance with the school improvement plan and the relevant policies. The Principal is required to monitor, evaluate and review the impact of policies, priorities and targets of the school and to take timely action as necessary. The Board of Directors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons, thus the Principal must ensure that the highest priority is given to following the guidance and regulations which safeguard children and young people.
- Lead Strategic Planning and Development of the school in alignment with the priorities of RISE
- Management of administrative and all academic staff, and the support team.
- Recruitment and staff development - Hire, supervise, evaluate, promote employees through systems that ensure fairness of treatment, cultivate positive employer-employee relations, clarity of roles, responsibilities and expected results
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior
- Implement measures and standards that ensure the safety and well-being of all staff and students
- Ensure continuity and progression across all aspects of the educational programmes in the different sub-schools that constitute RISE
- Maintain and develop RISE’ reputation for academic excellence, cherishing its special culture while, at the same time, ensuring that it continues to grow and evolve as a holistic, innovative and dynamic learning environment.
- Represent the School and present to all stakeholders, including parents, students, alumni, external community, faculty and staff
- Build effective relationships and excellent communications with the various constituent groups which make up the School community – the students, staff, parents, alumni, and the local community.
- Lead the budget planning with the Bursar to ensure appropriate finding and resource allocation.
- Oversee the smooth and efficient operation of the School to ensure the school maintains its strong financial position.
- Manage the School’s facilities
- Maintain an open and productive relationship with the Board of Directors Experience
- Masters Degree + Specialized professional and/or formal education in school administration, instructional leadership, or educational leadership is highly preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ of relevant work experience with at least 5 years’ experience as a school leader preferably in a medium to large international school at Deputy or Principal/Head teacher level.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Cambridge Primary and IGCSE programmes
- Strong academic credentials including but not limited to knowledge of curriculum, instructional practice, student learning styles, innovative educational practices and student assessment.
- Fully furnished accommodation with free internet & utility bills.
- Fulltime car with a driver.
- One return air ticket to the home country each academic year.
- Air ticket during joining.
- Medical insurance if required.
- Work permit and visa processing fees.
To apply please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org