The Governing Board are looking to appoint an outstanding and experienced Principal to further improve the recent developments at this exceptional non-maintained day and boarding co-educational Special School.
About the School:
St Mary’s provides a broad education for pupils with speech, language and communication disabilities, many of whom have complex needs.
The outstanding facilities and provision allow pupils to receive a highly-individualised education with a full range of therapy services and quality care.
The pupils range from 7-19 years. We are in the process of setting up provision for post 19.
You will have:
- Inspirational leadership and management abilities, with previous experience in a Headteacher / Principal role
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working with pupils with special needs
- A thorough knowledge of the latest curriculum, assessment and vocational developments for pupils with special needs
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Salary in the region of £90-100,000 (depending on experience), with a bonus and relocation package available.
Closing date: Wednesday 4 July 2018
Interviews: Thursday 12 and Friday 13 July 2018
Start date: January 2019
We strongly advise a visit to the school before applying.
Please visit our website for further details: http://www.stmarysbexhill.org/st-marys/job-opportunities/
Please contact Paula Fitzgerald (HR Manager) on 01420 730740 ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- an informal discussion about the role and further information
- a conversation with the Chair of Governors
- a date to visit the school
We are committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding, and promoting the welfare of children. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and a medical.