Principal for Yarnfield Primary School, Birmingham
Required for January 2018
Salary range: L21-25 NOR: 600
The children at Yarnfield deserve a leader with grit, passion and intelligence to ensure they get the best education possible.
Are you that person?
This large primary school benefits from strong relationships, committed staff and senior leaders, and an Early Years provision which is ‘a strength of the school’. Since the school went into special measures, the Trust has acted swiftly to implement improvements, and will continue to support the school robustly.
· are already a successful and experienced leader, or aspire to become one
· are looking for an exciting and challenging position where you will be supported well by the Trust and its Director of School Improvement, Primary
· want the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the realisation of a shared Trust vision and strategy
· know that you can inspire and motivate pupils, staff and all other members of the school community
then this could be the role for you.
We are seeking to appoint an effective, strong and inspirational leader who can:
· Develop and implement excellent standards of teaching and learning
· Through the highest expectations, raise achievement for every child
· Show commitment to continuous school improvement
· Provide a culture where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed
We offer the right candidate:
· Well-behaved children who are keen to learn and to succeed
· Supportive parents and local community
· A motivated and engaged team of Principals and senior leaders within the Trust
· Dedicated staff, keen to improve and provide great teaching for all pupils
If you have the drive and vision to lead Yarnfield to reach its potential then please contact Komrun Bibi on 0121 628 1311 to make an appointment to visit our school.
Closing date: Friday 29 September 2017
Interviews: 11-12 October
Application packs are available on our website: www.ninestilesacademytrust.org.uk. Completed applications should be submitted to email@example.com or by post to: Ninestiles Academy Trust, Hartfield Crescent, Birmingham, B27 7QG.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.