Take us to outstanding
Hall Road Academy is a very special learning environment serving the communities of North Hull; we are enormously proud of our journey so far. Our pupils are engaging, take a pride in their work and are ready to learn, whilst every member of our team is striving towards creating the outstanding school that our families deserve.
Our learning environment is filled with dedicated and talented staff, where all students, whatever their ability and background, will flourish. We work hard and care enormously about our pupils. We serve an area of high socio-economic deprivation which brings along with it challenges, as well as massive rewards.
Ambition and drive are just two the qualities you will need to succeed at our school. We are looking for an inspirational and visionary Principal to build on our strengths, drive progress and lead us onwards to become exceptional in all that we do.
- Thrive within a positive atmosphere of high quality support and challenge
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and empower teams and individuals to achieve
- Be a dynamic and innovative leader with a forward thinking and committed approach
- Set high standards and expectations of pupil achievement and behavior
- Take pride in academic excellence, whilst maintaining our commitment to an enriched curriculum
- Be ready to work with parents and other stakeholders to build the school’s standing within the local community
- Have a successful track record at either Head or Deputy level
Hall Road Primary Academy is part of Academies Enterprise Trust (AET) a network of 63 primary, secondary and special academies. As a member of our network, we can offer you a professional learning journey, tailored to your individual needs. You will have the opportunity to be part of a colligate team in Hull with a shared Governing Body. You will work closely within your local cluster area and with our Primary Leaders across the Group, along with added opportunities of sharing within the AET network. We also offer an attractive range of financial, health and well-being benefits.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference and lead the creation of an outstanding academy.
Visits to the academy are warmly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Jo Grabowska, Recruitment Manager at Tes, on 020 3194 3085 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion or for an application form, please contact Jo Grabowska on the contact details above.
Closing date: Monday 2 April 2018, 5pm
Interviews: Tuesday 10 and Wednesday 11 April 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent duty.