Principal, Hatcham College
Full Time, Permanent to start September 2018
As a result of the promotion of the current post-holder within the multiacademy Trust we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious school leader to lead an Outstanding all-through cluster of schools in south-east London. Hatcham College is a large 3-18 school of 1832 with 351 in the sixth form. It has been inspected in 2008, 2011 and 2014 and has retained its outstanding status in each inspection. In 2013 we opened Hatcham Temple Grove Free School to increase our Hatcham primary phase which was itself judged outstanding at its first inception in 2015.
As well as leading Hatcham College the principal is also a member of the leadership team of the Haberdashers’ Aske’s Federation Trust. This post is suitable for someone who already has experience as a headteacher and wishes to extend their experience in a different setting, or an outstanding vice-principal or deputy head who is able to demonstrate their suitability for the role.
• Passionate about providing the best opportunities for children and young
• An excellent teacher with a track record of achievement?
• A leader of vision, drive and tenacity who can inspire a whole community?
• An effective manager who can ensure your vision is realised?
We can offer
• The opportunity to lead a large, outstanding all-through school
• An exciting role in leading an innovative Federation of schools
• The opportunity to make a real difference to lives of children and young
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills as a as an executive leader in
a multi-academy trust.