Required for September 2019 or earlier if possible
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and exceptional leader to shape and develop the future direction, culture and ethos of the academy. It is also an excellent opportunity to contribute at an executive level to school improvement and leadership across the Trust.
St Peter’s CE Academy, part of the Nene Education Trust, is a successful junior school; committed to further improving standards and opportunities for our pupils. We are looking for someone who will:
• Support and further develop the Christian ethos of the school and be passionate about giving all children the best possible chances in life
• Lead on the development of an engaging and innovative curriculum and inspire, motivate and empower staff to deliver excellence in teaching and learning
• Have high expectations of pupils to further raise attainment and achievement
• Be an excellent leader, manager and communicator; able to develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
• Willing to participate fully in the wider life of the school
• Highly motivated children and a dedicated, highly skilled staff team
• A thriving academy with strong support from parents, the Trust and local community, governing body and diocese
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• An opportunity to join an expanding Trust that puts people at the heart of what it does
• A clear career path into an Executive Leader role across the trust
With ambitious plans for both the academy and the Trust, now is an exciting time to join us. Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, or for an informal discussion with the CEO about the role, please contact Alison Woodward on 01933 627081 or by email: email@example.com . For further details and a teaching application form, please visit the Trust website: www.neneeducationtrust.org.uk . Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing Date: 9.00 am on 21 January 2019
Interviews: 28 January 2019
The Nene Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.