This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior leader to continue the development of the Kingswood Secondary Academy following the internal promotion of the current Principal.
We have been on an incredible journey of transformation and improvement and this post represents an incredible opportunity to continue the improvement work and shape its strategic direction. Joining us as Principal, you will be a motivational leader with a proven track record of school development and improvement. Supported by the Trust’s Education Support Team, you will have the opportunity to lead the academy on its journey from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’. You will work together with staff, stakeholders and Trust colleagues to develop outstanding learning experiences and deliver an innovative curriculum for all pupils in the academy.
To be successful, you will be:
- professional, with the personal qualities to be an inspirational leader;
- able to motivate and support staff and be passionate about enhancing their development;
- resilient and dynamic;
- able to build relationships with colleagues, parents and pupils quickly and effectively;
- an excellent classroom practitioner and curriculum developer, keen to lead by example;
- accomplished in raising achievement as a teacher and a leader.
In return, we are proud to offer you enthusiastic and keen to learn pupils and a dedicated, hard-working and supportive staff who are values-driven.
We are part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT) and are situated in Corby. We host exceptional teaching facilities, including innovatively designed ICT suites and purpose-built laboratories, to name a few. Recently judged ‘Good’ in all areas by Ofsted, we are committed and dedicated to securing achievement for all pupils and have high expectations of pupils and staff; encouraging all young people to work hard and make the best of all the opportunities provided.
Being part of the Greenwood Academies Trust, you will:
- receive opportunities to be innovative and creative and be supported and challenged by an expert and experienced team;
- be able to share specialist best practice and work collaboratively with colleagues in other academies locally and across the East Midlands and be fully supported by our Education Support Team;
- be eligible to access bespoke development opportunities that will include first-class training and CPD opportunities through the Greenwood Learning Alliance (https://www.greenwoodlearningalliance.org/);
- receive a generous employer pension contribution and access to our employee assistance programme.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to visit the school by arranged visits and speak with current senior leaders. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
If you share our values and wish to be part of a leading education provider, we would welcome your application.
For more information, please visit https://app.kallidusrecruit.com/GreenwoodAcademiesTrust/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=44051
Closing date: Midnight on 24th September 2019.
Interview date: 26th and 27th September 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
All adults employed by the Trust have a responsibility for data protection and have a duty to observe and follow the principles of the GDPR Regulations.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.