Our client is a private school for boys with outstanding facilities and a culture of success in the classroom and also in co-curricular pursuits. The school has an extremely supportive and social staff and excellent student behaviour. This is a great opportunity offering many benefits for those eager to work at a school that is committed to encouraging individual academic and social success for their students.
About the Role:
- Years 7 to 9 Product Design and Technology (Wood and Metal)
- VET Furnishings possibility for suitably qualified teachers
- 12 month, full-time role commencing January 2018
- Potential for ongoing for suitable candidates
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Eloise, quoting job reference #WEB1711-523285EH – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1711-523285EH – firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).