Our vision is to be a beacon of educational excellence transforming the lives of the individuals and communities we serve
Professional Construction Training Associate
Reference Number: SCCG2078
Salary: Starting salary £40,317 per annum with incremental progression to £44,192
Advert Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 29th March 2020
Interview Date: Monday 20th April 2020
Location: Frontier House
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours per Week: 37
Apprenticeships at Salford City College require a Professional Construction Training Associate to join the Professional Construction team.
A dynamic, motivated and experienced individual is needed to develop and deliver higher level apprenticeship frameworks and standards to a wide range of construction apprentices. You will be joining a delivery team who are committed to supporting learners to achieve positive outcomes in our fastest growing area.
This post requires an individual with extensive industry experience, operating within a managerial and / or professional capacity. A flexible approach and a passion for developing others to improve their skills, knowledge and behaviours is vital. In addition, the individual should have experience of apprenticeship delivery, business development and employer stakeholder management.
To apply for this job, please complete the registration and online application form via our website.
For more information, please visit our website and twitter or if you have any queries regarding this vacancy please email HR@salfordcc.ac.uk
Reason to Join Us:
• A range of developmental & career opportunities
• A number of optional Salary Sacrifice Schemes including IT Equipment, Childcare Vouchers & Bikes
• Staff Benefits Package with the best discounts and fabulous savings from high-street retailers, holidays and cinemas
• Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling via CareFirst and health cash plans
• Family Friendly & Flexible Working Policies
Commitment to Safeguarding
As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.