To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
The Programme & Events Lead is a project management and events specialist who is jointly accountable for the high quality and consistent delivery of the teacher training programme including the five-week residential Summer Institute and other regionally based programmes as required by the Regional Director. In the North West this includes our programmes for careers leaders in schools, and our school leadership programmes. The post holder is responsible for co-leading the planning, execution and evaluation of all logistical elements of programme(s) delivery in the North West. This role has a strong emphasis on logistics, communication, delivery and collaborative working.
- Do you have experience in leading and managing multi-audience and high-value events, up to 300 attendees?
- Do you have experience of end-to-end project planning and delivery?
- Can you impact by building, managing and developing effective high-level stakeholder relationships and partnerships?
- Can you communicate clearly and confidently with stakeholders at all levels to engage, challenge and influence as appropriate?
- Do you have strong leadership skills, with the ability to manage, challenge and motivate excellence in others, to influence colleagues successfully and develop high performing teams?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next Programme & Events Lead.
Please note, first round interviews will be held on Wednesday, 23rd October.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
To apply for a vacancy at Teach First you are required to complete an application on our careers website. If you are applying via an external job board you will be redirected to our careers website where you should complete your application. We will not progress any applications that have not been submitted in this way.