The Loughborough College team is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual who is enthusiastic and driven towards contributing to the teaching, development and quality assurance of GCSE and Functional Skills Maths within our Programmes of Study.
We are looking for someone to liaise closely with vocational areas to promote and integrate the delivery of maths in all areas of a study programme. This person will confidently lead and coordinate the work of teams and individuals to meet challenging targets.
To be successful in this post you will have experience as a Maths teacher and have extensive knowledge of planning, organising and delivering GCSE and Functional Skills.
To be considered you will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Successful teaching experience within a Further Education environment
· A degree in a relevant subject area
· A teaching qualification
· Passion and motivation
· Respect for our aims and values
· An engaging and informative manner which aligns with your passion for the subject
Loughborough College is a great place to work. Alongside our commitment to your professional and personal development, we offer a generous benefits package including:
· A competitive pension scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· On-site parking
· Access to healthcare scheme
· Tax efficient childcare
· Generous annual leave per year
· Subsidised gym membership
We are and have consistently invested in providing our learners and employees with an outstanding and unrivalled range of modern facilities and resources.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 18th July 2018