Programme Leader – Health Care and Early Years
35 hours per week
£35,577 - £38,775 per annum
Altrincham and Stockport Campus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Programme Leader to join the Health Care and Early Years Team at Trafford College Group in order to realise our vision of being a dynamic career college.
This is an exciting time to join the Group following the merger with Stockport College and represents a fantastic opportunity to drive transformational change for the students, employers and communities of Stockport and Trafford.
As a Programme Leader at Trafford College your key responsibilities will include:
• Coordinating and managing a designated number of programmes as agreed with the Head of Studies.
• Undertaking an agreed teaching commitment across a range of programmes.
• Effectively manage financial and physical resources across the areas of responsibilities.
• Undertaking Lead IQA role for the Department.
• Managing outcomes for learners across programmes responsible for including but not limited to attendance, retention, progress, achievement, destinations and student feedback.
• Coordination and quality of teaching activity across the programme area of responsibility.
• Recruitment of learner numbers across the programme area of responsibility.
• Line managing staff responsible for delivery and support (e.g. technicians) of programmes responsible for.
With a degree or equivalent qualification in a Health Care or Early Years related subject and substantial industry experience you will teach across all modules on our level 1-3 courses. A teaching qualification will also be required along with a commitment to achieve a level 5 qualification within 2 years, or if a vocational area a commitment to achieve teacher qualified status within 2 years.
If you share our passion for innovation and success there has never been a better time to work for Trafford College Group!
Trafford College Group – New Group - New Opportunities - A Great Place to Work.
The Trafford College Group promotes, celebrates and values diversity and is committed to promoting equality for all.
The Trafford College Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment at the Trafford College Group is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check via the Disclosure and Barring Service and any post in regulated activity will also be subject to an additional barred list check.
To apply please click on the link/go to our website:
Closing date for receipt of applications: 25 March 2020
Interviews will be held on 3 April 2020