Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
We are currently recruiting for Progress Coaches to provide additional coaching to students within a Further Education environment.
The posts will vary from part-time to full-time positions and are to start February 2019. The roles are on a temporary basis and have the potential to go onto permanent contracts.
Coaching will be based in group sessions or on a 1:1 basis to support the success and progression of the students. Case-load working is essential in this position, as is the ability to liaise with relevant staff to overcome student barriers and support development.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have substantial experience in delivering advice and guidance in an educational environment
- Have a high level of numeracy and literacy (GCSE's at Grade C or equivalent in Maths and English)
- Have good IT and communication skills
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent hourly rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Child Protection in Education qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a person who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.