We are looking for a Fixed Term Progress Coach to provide academic support to referred students including:
- Additional small group / individual teaching
- Preparation of accessible materials
- In-class support
The position is fixed term until July 2019.
To participate in screening and diagnostic testing as directed
To assess and diagnose student difficulties in learning under the guidance and direction of the SENCO
To ensure that all administration and record keeping for referred students is kept up-to-date and legal responsibilities are fulfilled
To provide expertise and leadership in one or more of the following areas:
- Reading recovery / accelerated literacy programmes
- Assessing and addressing specific learning difficulties
- Supporting students with medical needs and / or disability
- Managing students with behavioural difficulties
What we can offer
A structured programme of support
Excellent CPD training
Collaborative working across the Trust with network teams allowing sharing of good practice
Please click Apply Now and once fully completed, please submit your application.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & Hinckley College.