Our client is a P-12 Grammar school that offers a structured and supportive environment for students and a clear focus of the staff is to challenge students of all abilities. This is an excellent opportunity and offers many benefits for those eager to work at a school with a diverse student population; both academically and geographically, who are well-mannered and motivated.
About the Role:
- Year 9 and 10 Psychology Essential
- Will be coupled with one or more of the following: English or Mathematics or Science
- Full-time, fixed term contract for Semester 2
- Potential for continued work in 2019
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kristina, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527698KG – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527698KG – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).