The Dar Al Marefa School has relocated to an innovative new campus in Dubai, led by an inspirational founding leadership team and offering the highest quality national and international learning for students. Our high end facilities and outstanding international educators offer a rare opportunity for talented individuals to join our PYP department in Primary teaching roles.
With a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire student inquiry and engagement and supported by our world class founding leadership team, you must have the ability to work with more than one age group within the Primary phase and be able to demonstrate a deep commitment to educating the whole child.
• Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor of Education (Primary) is essential
• PGCE in Primary is essential (if you do not have Bachelor of Education)
• Minimum 3 years proven teaching experience essential; ideally within an IB school, or English national curriculum school;
• Proven track record in delivering outstanding results;
• Authentic empathy and sensitivity to all students;
• High level of IT Skills;
• Strong communication and intrapersonal skills to work closely with students, parent and peers;
• Be willing to engage in extra-curricular activities.
Living in Dubai:
As one of the world’s most dynamic cities and an international hub, Dubai is a major player in the international teaching market, offering first-class education.
Dar al Marefa seek diversity and inspiring academics who have the same family values as we do.
We provide a generous package which includes; a tax free salary, residency visa, private medical insurance, an annual flight allowance home and tuition fee concessions. We can help you with the stress of relocation and can provide you high quality company accommodation equipped state of the art facilities.
Please apply on TES.
All appointments are subject to interview, successful references and background checks, visa and work permit approval as per UAE Labour law and KHDA approval.