IB PYP TEACHERS
Alruwad International School – OMAN
for the 2019-2020 school year
Alruwad International School is currently accepting applications for Teachers to fill immediate vacancies and for the 2019-20 school year in the following positions:
Ø PYP classroom teachers with IB PYP teaching experience
This is a full time position starting August 2019.
Alruwad International School is a K-9 private school with over 979 students and over 110 professional and support staff. AIS is a Candidate school for IB MYP and IB DP and are seeking PYP Candidacy. We are seeking well-qualified teachers with excellent professional experiences and references to add to our talented team.
· Have a recognized bachelor of education degree with relevant training and experience;
· IB PYP training and experience is a must;
· Native or excellent speaker of English language
· Have a minimum of 5 years of successful, recognized teaching experience in the required field in IB PYP schools;
· Be prepared to work collaboratively with other teachers and support-staff as a member of a professional learning community;
· Have strong, positive interpersonal skills;
· Be willing to contribute to the school’s extracurricular program;
· Be independent, open-minded, and willing to meet the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities that teaching in a foreign country presents
Our teacher contract includes a very good salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience, round trip tickets and medical and dental insurance.
Although the opening is for all nationalities, preference will be given to applicants from USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Ireland, and New Zealand, with IB experience.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.