- Based in Treviso
- IB / PYP
- Established school, very friendly team
- IB professional development provided
- Relocation support provided
- Digital school with latest technologies
H-International School is part of an exciting venture that seeks to revolutionise the way we educate children. Technological advances continue to accelerate and change the way we learn, the skills we need and how we work. H-IS students will be ready to take advantage of the opportunities available within this ever-changing global and digital world.
H-International School builds inquiry-based, innovative & digital learning environments for students from nursery school through to post-university Master’s programmes.
We are looking for a teacher with a strong inquiry-approach who uses creatively new technologies to support learning.
- a relevant bachelor’s degree and teacher qualification;
- relevant primary/elementary teaching experience;
- Native-level English language;
- existing rights to work in Italy / EU passport;
- PYP experience will be highly regarded.
Visit our website www.h-is.com to find out more about H-International School.
STARTING DATE: August 2021
Please send your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- An introduction letter explaining why you are interested in this role;
- Your current CV;
- Contact details of 3 recent and relevant referees (line manager / School Principal)
H-FARM International School Treviso
Roncade, Treviso, Italy
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 16 years