Qualified Nursery Assistant
Emerson’s green, Bristol
£9.21 per hour
To Start August 2019 (Temp to permanent)
We are recruiting for a qualified Nursery assistant to work in our client’s nursery on a full-time basis. The nursery is based in the Emerson’s green area of Bristol
You will be required to work form 9.00 am to 18.00 full time. The nursery provide care for children between the ages of 0 – 5 year’s old. You will be responsible for the encouragement and support of the children in a fun and nurturing setting Which offers children a fun time whilst Learning and developing their skills.
The nursery is a fun, bright and engaging environment with a warm and friendly family feel. They have a great team of staff who are passionate about Early years education. The location in Emerson’s green has great commute links and parking options
To be considered for the Nursery assistant position, you will:
• Hold a Childcare qualification no less than Level 3.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
• You must have experience and references from a childcare setting.
• Hold an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service
• Passion and enthusiasm for Children’s education
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol primary team on 01172482600.