Vision for Education are recruiting for a dynamic and resilient Secondary Teacher to work at a provision in Northumberland. The school are looking for someone to deliver a variety of subjects to Key Stage 3 and 4 students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH). You will also be working with some students who have Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD). If you have experience working with LAC or NEET children it would be beneficial to your application.
The suitable Secondary Teacher will have a resilient, adaptable and engaging personality with the ability to de-escalate challenging behaviours and engage hard to reach young people. A nurturing and understanding approach is also necessary.
This is an opportunity to work within a dedicated care and education team to improve the lives of the young people attending. The position is long-term and will have the option to go permanent for the suitable candidate.
The suitable applicant will be:
- A fully qualified Teacher holding QTS/QTLS
- Available for an immediate start following the clearance period
- Available for work 5 days a week
- Dynamic and adaptable in their approach to teaching and learning
In return for your hard work, Vision for Education will reward you with:
- Daily pay rates between £105-140 per day, paid weekly through PAYE
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations) to ensure you are paid what you deserve
- Access to CPD courses such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and many more, completely free of charge
- Free of charge access to over 20 accredited online training courses via Educare
- Support from a dedicated team of SEND consultants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We are an agency that won’t charge your school/provision a fee should they wish to take you onto a direct contract; we won’t stand in the way of your career
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check
For further information, please contact Colin Bain (SEND Consultant) at Vision for Education’s Newcastle SEND team on 0191 229 1386