Two posts available:
• 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
• 18.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Please specify in your application form if you have a preference. Please refer to the terms and conditions page within the job descriptions for further details of the pro rata salary.
The College Partnership team subcontract with a number of training providers, located across England and Wales. We manage the quality, performance and contractual compliance of our Partner’s Apprenticeship provision.
As a Quality Assurance Leader, you will have experience of working on Apprenticeship programmes, delivered mostly or entirely in the workplace. You should be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and organisational skills. The responsibilities for the role include:
• Ensuring effective compliance to all quality assurance arrangements for all programmes offered by external partners.
• Preparing and analysing reports and statistics to enable Partners to continuously improve their provision.
• Implementing compliance and monitoring activities to ensure continuous positive outcomes for all learners.
The role is largely office based but does involve some travel to conduct site audits, as well as teaching and learning assessments.
This role is fixed term for one year.
Closing date: 4 January 2018
Interview date: 18 January 2018
To apply, visit www.chichester.ac.uk/jobs or call Human Resources on 01243 537687 quoting reference HR4845
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.