QUALITY IMPROVEMENT AND ENHANCEMENT CO-ORDINATOR
Salary £20,786 to £24,023 per annum
As an award-winning college, we are always looking for exceptional staff to help us to grow our ambitions. We understand that education is not all about teaching and learning – it’s also about development, infrastructure, and exceptional systems. That’s why we truly value our support staff.
We require a self-motivated individual with excellent analytical and administrative skills, who will co-ordinate processes which improve and enhance the quality of the student experience at Leeds College of Building.
Duties will include:
• Co-ordinating the College’s self-assessment process
• Co-ordinating the arrangements for stakeholder feedback
• Assisting with the creation/updating of Student Progress Data
• Administering the ProMonitor system
• Analysing quantitative and qualitative data and produce reports
• Assisting in auditing apprenticeship student records
• Assisting in co-ordinating and implementing observation procedures, self-assessment and quality improvement / enhancement processes
Previous similar experience of co-ordinating and monitoring processes, systems and procedures is essential together with knowledge of quality improvement systems. You must also have a level 3 qualification or equivalent and good IT skills.
In return, we offer a warm and welcoming college with an excellent benefits package that includes:
• A 25-day annual leave entitlement, plus 8 bank holidays and 6 college closure days
• (plus an additional 5 days leave after 5 years of service with us).
• A well-respected pension scheme (West Yorkshire Pension Fund).
• Free parking at all of our College sites (on a first come first served basis).
• Family friendly policies and opportunities for flexible working.
• Superb opportunities for training and development.
So, if you’d like to be part of a unique organisation that supports one of the largest and most diverse employment sectors in the UK, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter (which outlines how your experience, qualifications, skills and personal qualities match the person specification) to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 22 March 2019 at 4pm.
Interview date: Monday 1 April 2019
Please note this position is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The College is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is also committed to the ‘Prevent Duty’ and the requirement to prevent people being drawn into terrorism and expects all staff to share these commitments.
By submitting your CV and cover letter by email, you indicate that you have read the job description and/or any other information issued to you relating to the vacancy and that you can comply with its requirements. You also certify that the information that you have given on your CV and cover letter is accurate and you understand that any false information may, in the event of employment, result in dismissal or disciplinary action being taken against you.