We are seeking to appoint a Raising Standards Manager: To develop and lead on effective data analysis/tracking and reporting systems: student welfare & outcomes (progress & attainment).
• To provide information and reports to all stakeholders on student achievement/progress, student welfare and whole school trends.
• To identify, manage and review student intervention groups.
• To develop and lead on whole school timetabling and strategic implementation of the curriculum plan (using SIMS & NOVA T6).
• To manage and maintain academy curriculum, data and information systems (i.e. SIMS & EVA).
• To support the effective management of external examinations (vocational and academic) and internal assessments (i.e. mock exams/PPE sessions) as appropriate.
• To lead on completion and submission of the Census.
• To ensure that vulnerable group information is accurate and up to date.
• To provide strategic direction, training and guidance to staff and SLT on all elements related to: progress and attainment data, student welfare data, curriculum and examinations.
The successful candidate will work alongside an experienced team of senior leaders and will be joining us at a very exciting stage in our journey of becoming the school of choice for families in the Wednesbury area.
In an ever changing educational landscape, every school faces challenges ahead. At Wodensborough, we are acutely aware of what our strengths are, where we need to improve and what we need to do ensure our students have the best chance in life. The Principal aims to unite staff, students and stakeholders in a single shared vision – to aim high, to be the best and to work together to achieve this.
If you believe you have the skills, expertise, drive and determination to make a real difference within our community, we would love to see you visit the academy so that you can see for yourself what makes Wodensborough Ormiston Academy such an exciting place.
Wodensborough is committed to the safeguarding of children and all staff are expected to ensure that the academy is a safe and secure environment for our students. Candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We will ensure that people are treated solely on the basis of their abilities and potential, regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or political belief or affiliation, trade union membership, age, gender, gender reassignment, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic background, or any other inappropriate distinction.
Canvassing any member of staff, or member of the Governing Body, directly or indirectly, is prohibited and will be considered a disqualification
The offer of employment by the selection panel and acceptance by the candidate is binding on both parties; subject to pre-employment clearances.
School visits: by appointment
Mrs S Thomson, PA to the Principal on 0121 506 4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 15th April - noon.
Interviews to be confirmed.