Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a RE Teacher / Citizenship Teacher to join a collaborative department at a highly regarded school based in Lambeth, South London. The RE Teacher / Citizenship Teacher role will be available from January 2019 on a permanent basis slotting in to a supportive department. The school boasts a contemporary new building and a strong reputation for academic results, which are now currently above average, also having a huge focus on staff development.
About the Role
· RE Teacher / Citizenship Teacher
· Ability to teach Key Stages 3 – 4
· Full time
· January 2019 start
· Salary up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- “Good” Ofsted striving to be Outstanding
- Supportive department, willing to include Lead Teacher of Media TLR
- High levels of support from the school with a strong focus on Staff Development
- Clear behaviour management system across the school
- Strong community based capital city school with a village school ethos
- Striving for academic excellence with a challenging and inspiring curriculum
- Strong emphasis on ‘Happy Staff’ with yoga classes, meals out and regular staff trips
- Easily accessible with strong transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the RE Teacher / Citizenship Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or Overseas-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JZB27757.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.