Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?:
• We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
• We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
• We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
• Our new sixth form opened in September 2018. You can play an important part in shaping the school’s future
• Our students are exceptionally well behaved, polite and teachers are able to teach
• We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
• There is a real unity across the school and at every level
• You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
• We deliver a broad curriculum across all 3 Key Stages with opportunity for teachers to teach in all departments up to Key Stage 5
• We are a growing school and have additional responsibility points available for the right candidates and timetable release time for additional responsibilities
• There is ample on-site staff parking and designated staff work rooms
• Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
You will be committed to the development and progress of students, able to facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential and you will be the sort of person who enjoys a collaborative team working style, relishes a challenge and is resilient. We are only interested in employing exceptional staff because we believe that our students deserve nothing less. The right candidate will preferably have experience of teaching at A Level with a proven track record of success.
The successful candidate will play a central role in contributing to the school’s distinctive Christian ethos and offering Christian encouragement, guidance and support to all students. It is desirable but not essential, for the successful candidate to be a practising Christian.
We highly recommend you come and visit us to experience what others so readily affirm that Trinity is truly a unique place, with a calm and caring atmosphere.
We are recruiting as applicants apply therefore an appointment may be made before the close date.
Our school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
If you would like any further information, arrange a visit or an informal discussion please contact Karen Partridge, School Business Manager or Fiona Smith, HR & Lettings Officer on 01732 469111 or email email@example.com