Read Write Inc. Phonics Lead TA
Isaac Newton Academy, Redbridge
Interim Principal: Jo Spencer
Head of Primary: Tam Broadway
Lead TA RWI Phonic Leader
Required for Immediate Start
All-through mixed 4-18 comprehensive in Redbridge
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Ark Support Band 7(£23,577- £29,241)
Location: Ilford, London
Nearest train station: Seven Kings
Deadline: Wednesday 13th February 2019
Ofsted: Outstanding in all areas (October 2018)
Visits to our school are encouraged; to arrange, please call 0208 911 6666.
In September 2012 Isaac Newton Academy opened with its inaugural cohort of 180 year 7 students. It has grown year on year to its full capaicity of 1554 11-18 year olds with specialist status in mathematics and music. In 2014 the primary phase opened, welcoming 90 reception-aged pupils. This will continue to expand each year until full in 2020.
In October 2018 the school was judged to be outstanding in all categories by OFSTED.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional Lead Teaching Assistant to ensure outstanding teaching and learning of the RWI programme across the school.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and evidence of establishing successful relationships with a variety of stakeholders including staff, parents and pupils
- Experience and evidence of the role of a TA and in particular classroom organisation and management
- Experience and evidence of teaching the Read Write Inc. programme to a very high standard over a significant period of time
- Experience and evidence of developing and working as part of a high performing team
- Vision aligned with Ark and the Academy’s high aspirations and high expectations of self and others
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position, enriching the lives of the young students who attend Isaac Newton Academy and members of the local community, then we are keen to hear from you.
To apply, please visit http://isaacnewtonacademy.org/vacancies. Please complete your application by 12:00pm on Wednesday 13th February 2019.
Interviews will be arranged as suitable candidates are identified, so early application is strongly advised.
If you have any technical issues with the application form please contact our recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a candidate information pack or to discuss the roles please contact our HR Office, on 020 8911 6656 or email@example.com
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.