This post is Term Time only - 39 weeks per year.
We are a newly co-ed school from September 2018 with a young, dynamic and energetic SLT. We are looking to recruit a part-time Receptionist / Administration Support who will work in a variety of settings, working on reception and in the office.
The successful candidates must:
• Have achieved pass or better grades in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Have a previous record of good work, punctuality and attendance
• Be able to work on their own initiative and under pressure
• Be willing and flexible – ‘nothing’s too much’ is a desirable attitude
• Take pride in the quality of their work
• Be a team player
• Be honest, reliable and trustworthy with confidential information
• Experience in working with young people is desirable but not essential
• Excellent ICT skills are essential – Word, Excel, Publisher
• Knowledge of SIMS would be desirable
We can offer you:
• Students who are inspired by the Catholic spirit inherent in everything that they do, with a good attitude to learning, and who benefit from a broad curriculum with a wide range of enrichment activities
• A small, happy, multicultural community whose aim is to ensure that all our students experience high quality teaching in all subjects
• Students who make good progress
• Students who feel happy, safe and supported in our care and are valued as individuals
• The opportunity to work with a young, enthusiastic and hard-working staff
• An exciting, vibrant location in North Kensington – two minute walk from Portobello Road
• Good transport links
• A commitment to support your CPD and career development in a high-performing borough
All Saints Catholic College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken.
For information and an application form contact Delyth Smith on email email@example.com. You can download the forms to apply from our website www.allsaintscc.org.uk