SAINT CHRISTINA’S SCHOOL
RECEPTION CLASS TEACHER
For April 2018 (maternity leave)
The essential criteria for this post will include:
● Excellent teacher with management skills
● Responsible for curriculum progress and pupil welfare within the class
● Willingness to promote the school and raise the standard of teaching and learning
within the class
● An engaging role model, with high expectations and fully supporting the Mission
● Is an ambitious and capable teacher with proven abilities to plan, teach and manage a reception class
For further information please collect the job description and person specification from the Office.
To apply please download the application form and email it to the school.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd January 2018 Interview: Monday 5th February 2018
Please download an application pack or telephone the school to request an application pack.
Saint Christina’s School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment.