We are looking to appoint an inspirational and committed teacher to join our established staff team.
The Ferrars Academy is a very popular, successful and well resourced academy, rated Good by Ofsted, providing education for infant and nursery aged children. We are located on the outskirts of Luton close to the M1, A5 link roads and the L&D hospital. We have a very diverse school population with a range of different languages, religions and cultures. Our children are well behaved and learn in a vibrant and friendly environment. We have a supportive leadership team and can offer excellent career/professional development.
Are you someone who can:
- demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- be flexible and enthusiastic
- motivate and inspire children, offering both challenge and enjoyment • demonstrate a positive attitude and good communication skills
- display high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
- work well as part of a team
- show a keen interest to play a full part in the life of the school community
In return we can offer you:
- a vibrant and friendly environment
- a supportive leadership team
- excellent career/professional development
- well behaved children
- enthusiastic teaching/early years assistants who provide high quality support.
- A range of staff benefits and incentives
This is an exciting opportunity to become a member of our happy and successful three form entry, multicultural infant and nursery school.
If this sounds like you then why not come and visit us to have a look around? Please call the school office on 01582 573641 to make an appointment.
Applicants for this public facing post will need to demonstrate the ability to converse and provide effective help or advice in fluently spoken English.
Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
CV's and Personal statements are not accepted for any posts based in schools. Visits to the school are highly recommended.
Interview date: w/c 3rd December 2018