Applications are invited from suitably qualified, enthusiastic and inspiring class teachers wishing to teach small classes of well-motivated children. You would be joining a hardworking and forward thinking team who are committed to raising standards. The successful candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner expected to participate fully in the life of a thriving, happy and progressive school.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding EYFS practitioner.
• Understand and embrace the ethos of our EYFS.
• Have high expectations of learning and behaviour.
• Motivate and inspire children and adults through innovative practice.
• Be positive, resilient, flexible and work well in a team.
• Believe the children’s wellbeing should be a priority.
What is great about our School:
• Our Teachers are valued and we strive to ensure that they have a good work life balance.
• Friendly, fun, welcoming and highly motivated staff.
• Impressive facilities, supported by high quality teaching to provide all children with the perfect surroundings in which the children can reach their full potential.
• Well behaved children with great attitudes to learning.
An application form and further details can be obtained from the website www.stainesprep.co.uk or contact Mrs L Frost, HR Manager on 01784 450909 or email email@example.com
Staines Preparatory School, 3 Gresham Road, Staines-upon-Thames TW18 2BT.
Closing date: Midday, Monday 30 April 2018.
Interview dates: Thursday 10 May 2018.
We would encourage you to come and see our vibrant and exciting School for yourself. Please contact Mrs Linda Frost (details above) to arrange a visit. Please also take a look at our School website.
Staines Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and if necessary will need to complete, satisfactorily, a childcare (disqualification) regulation, staff declaration form.