Reception Class Teacher
We are looking to recruit a Reception class teacher to join our team. For the right candidate, there is the potential for a Teaching and Learning Responsibility.
Edward Wilson Primary school is a culturally rich community in North Westminster, set within attractive grounds close to Little Venice, Paddington and Marylebone mainline stations. We are a popular and forward thinking school with strong parental engagement.
The successful candidate will:
• be motivated to work as part of a team in a large multicultural school
• have successful experience of working in the Early Years / KS1
• have aspirations of becoming a truly excellent teacher
In return we can offer you:
• a supportive and progressive school environment
• a commitment to working with you to realise your potential
• the opportunity to develop your leadership and management skills
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged by arrangement through Darren Guttridge, Headteacher. Tel: 0203 214 3930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date - Monday 26th November 2018
Shortlisting - Monday 26th November 2018
Interviews - Thursday 29th November 2018
Edward Wilson Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS is required for the successful applicant.