ABC Teachers are currently seeking an outstanding teacher for a Reception post to start in September 2018.
The position is ideal for a well established or newly qualified teacher to join an outstanding school in the heart of Birmingham. The role will be full time class based where you will be supported by some of the best SLT in the region. Planning will be supported too from the SLT for the first term but after this you will be expected to plan off your own initiative.
The schools itself is a small one form entry with pupils travelling across the whole of North Birmingham to come to school. It boasts great new interior with state of the art technology for pupils and fantastic learning environment for all. The school grounds are easily accessible via public transport links making it an ideal location.
About the Role:
· Monday to Friday in Reception
· Full-time, long term placement – perfect to ensure regular and consistent work
· Starts in September 2018
· NQTs welcome to apply
About the School:
· A lovely School
· Great working environment
· Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’
· Supporting & well established SLT
· Ongoing training throughout the time at the school
· Great rate of pay
· Full support for NQT’s
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alexander Waldron today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.