Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher to join a ‘Good’ primary school in the borough of Croydon. This is a three-form entry, with a supportive and passionate team of teachers employed. The school caters for pupils aged 3 to 11 years and has effective professional development opportunities in place, offering twice as many training days than the average school.
The Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher is required to start in September 2018, contracted through to the end of the academic year with the potential to become permanent for the successful candidate.
About the Role
- Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher
- Long-term contract starting in September 2018
- Position has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate
- Able to take management of own classroom, with shared resources and planning with other teachers
- Suitable for experienced teachers as well as NQTs
- Open to overseas candidates with teaching degrees and/or QTS
- Salary is paid to MPS – starting from £29000
About the School
- Three-form entry school
- Ofsted rated school as ‘Good’ overall
- Easily accessible with excellent transport links. Ideally located, just a short walk from the school's closest station
- Modern facilities including a brand new library
- Support of TAs available in every class across the school
- Enthusiastic, encouraging and supportive style leadership
In order to be considered for this Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum and the ability to create an engaging and challenging learning environment
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Have exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ19806.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.