Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher for a vibrant and forward thinking primary school based in the heart of Paddington, West London. The one form entry school is looking for a passionate Reception Teacher to join its Early Years Foundation Stage team full time from March 2018 until the end of the academic year and should they find the right candidate the role may become a permanent position.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher
· Full time
· March 2018 Start
· Potential to continue as permanent
· Daily rate from £140 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Located in Paddington
· One form entry primary school
· Great reputation with local authority
· Newly refurbished school throughout which includes a rooftop games area
· Strong supportive SLT team with a family feel throughout
· Located close to all public transport links in zone 1
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply?
· Have early years’ experience, although those with KS1 experience will be considered.
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZL12091.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.