Reception Class Teacher
To start the 1st January 2019 until July 2019
We are excited to have the opportunity to invite a likeminded Reception teacher to join our enthusiastic, happy, caring team.
Grinling Gibbons is federated with Lucas Vale primary school and works in partnership with the Fairlawn and Haseltine Federation. Within the partnership there is a teaching school offering fantastic opportunities beyond the classroom for exceptional candidates.
Are you someone who can offer:
· A commitment to achieving the best outcomes for every child
· High expectations of achievement and learning behaviour
· Excellent subject knowledge
· Creative and inspirational approaches to learning and the curriculum
· Excellent questioning skills
· A commitment to making a positive difference to Lucas Vale’s community
· A commitment to personal learning and professional development
· Excitement when faced with a challenge
We can offer:
· Engaged, lively and creative learners who take pride in their school
· A commitment to quality CPD
· A strong, forward thinking, collegiate leadership team
· Highly motivated, supportive and committed colleagues
· An exceptional learning environment where all pupils can flourish
· An engaged, supportive and effective governing body
We warmly welcome and encourage school visits. Please call 020 8692 4907 to arrange a time.
Closing date: Midnight, Wednesday 17th October 2018
Interview date: Friday 19th October 2018
Grinling Gibbons Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.